30 November 2010

Happy 4 week Anniversary to The Shopper's Apprentice!

Free Birthday Clipart


I started this blog exactly four weeks ago, with the hope of sharing the great deals I come across with my family and friends. I've had so much fun and will continue to bring you great deals! It's amazing to me that in the past four weeks, I've had nearly 10,000 page views and have reached 10 countries, including South Korea and Indonesia! I hope you're all having as much fun as I am!

Here's the exciting news. In the near future, this blog will be moving! My DH and I spent a frustrating weekend trying to upgrade this site and came to the realization that there were just too many limitations where we're at. Stay tuned for more information! And THANK YOU for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment